Here is an interview with Joey Madigan about what Motivates him, the goals he has for himself and some advice he can offer to help you feel better about yourself, your motivation and your goals. Joey Madigan is a masons’ helper that works at Glass Block Warehouse, LLC in Palm City Florida. He is a gym enthusiast, a family man and a total goof ball (which is why he is so much fun to be around). He works super hard to be the best version of himself and his family loves him and supports how amazing he is to all of us (Yes he is my family, he is my cousin). Hope you enjoy hearing about what Joey has to say about what motivates him and what his goals are.
What Motivates Joey
What motivates you to be the best version of yourself?
- Joey says, “To be better at life and try hard every day to push myself through the toughest of goals I personally set for myself.”
Do you do anything on a regular basis that you think makes you a better person?
- Joey says, “I work out everyday to make me feel better about myself. I also take the time to help others who want to work out to better themselves as well .”
What are some of your daily goals?
- Joey says, “To work out everyday, excel at my job and be with and help out my family.”
What are some of your weekly goals?
- Joey says, “Just to get through the week, and do my best to be a good person, and work hard.”
What are some of your Monthly goals?
- Joey says, “To get a little bit further in life than I was the month before.”
What are some of your yearly goals?
- Joey says, “To save money to buy a house one day, to work towards a promotion at work, to better myself and never give up on working out.”
What advice can you give to others about staying motivated and setting goals?
- Joey says, “Take it day by day and work on it and if you keep your head up and work towards whatever it is that you want, you will get it.
“If you want to be the best version of yourself, you have to be confident in yourself and your abilities. Sometimes I struggle just like everyone else to meet my goals and stay motivated, but you have to remember that life is all about what you make of it. The harder you push the more you can expect to gain. I try to make it a goal to push myself as hard as I can and be stronger than I was yesterday, or even a year ago. I have so many things I want out of life, but I taught myself to take it day by day. Yes I have goals, but those goals can only be met if I take each second, minute, hour and day to push ahead to be the best version of me. I am truly blessed to have such a great support system. You have to find the right people to have in your life to be your support system. It doesn’t have to be family, it can be the hand chosen friends that you picked to be your support system. Life is all about the choices you make and the more you try the better you can expect to be. Keep setting goals, and don’t be hard on yourself if you don’t always reach them. Goals are not meant to stress you out, they are meant to help you work towards something. You may not always reach that goal, but if you keep setting those goals, eventually you will start meeting them and then you will have the life you always wanted. Best of luck to all of you who are motivating yourselves to reach goals and I hope that you don’t ever get discouraged along your journey.”
Note from Nicole:
I would just like to thank my cousin and one of my best friends, Joey, for taking the time to do a quick interview with me and share his goals with the world. I am very happy to have your opinions. Please share your blog with the world Joey. You truly are a great person and a very dedicated man. You will have everything you want in life because you are willing to do the work to get it.
Guest Blog or Interview:
If you are interested in becoming a Guest Blogger or do an interview, please email nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 561-880-8565 to do a phone interview. Thank you to everyone who has helped us by interviewing or guest blogging. Please leave a comment below.